We may collect the following information for your identification and serene collaboration.
- Name, business name and job title.
- Contact information including phone numbers, email address or website.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may also use your information to contact you to provide feedback on our services.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Information of clients at Amazon Publishing Agency is kept extremely secure during transmission by the use of the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Software which encrypts information that client puts in.
- Amazon Publishing Agency follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information that is being submitted by the client during transmission and once we receive it. However, since no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, we despite using commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information cannot guarantee its absolute security.
3RD PARTY SHARING
- We do not divulge any Personal information to the third parties.
- In no circumstances do we provide or sell personal information of our clients to the third parties.
- Amazon Publishing Agency utilizes services of credit card processing companies to bill you for services. These companies never share, store, save or use exclusive information for any other purposes.
COOKIES AND THEIR USE
- Cookies, alphanumeric identifiers, facilitate our systems to recognize the clients' browsers and storage of items in their Shopping Carts during visits.
- To prevent the browser from accept new cookies, disable cookies and notify the user when a new cookie is received, Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers becomes most instrumental.
- Normally clients do not restrict cookies as they allow you to take full advantage of the top features at our site. Our study suggests that the clients leave cookies to be accepted.
- Amazon Publishing Agency keeps track of your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information about you, such as your location and your Internet service provider.
- Client's collective information on how our users are utilizing the site may be gathered. This information might include details vis-à-vis traffic patterns through the site and search queries. No IP address/log file information is tied to Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
- Information regarding browser types, access times, URLs through which people visit our site and URLs viewed by visitors while on our site is not accessible third parties, except in combined form.
In order to ensure the privacy of our valued customer we never store any sort of information related to our clients neither we do take any cards information from client.
Consumer Data Safety Measures
We respect your right of privacy. We therefore do not share your name and contact details with any third party. Besides, we keep information provided by you as confidential. The information you provide are used only to understand your requirements and to improve our services to suit your needs rather effectively. We ensure to follow the standards set by PCI and consumer data protection.
It is hereby declared that our company does not authorize its representatives to collect any confidential information from our customers i.e. credit card information etc. Accordingly we advise our customers not to share any confidential and sensitive nature information with our employees. If you do so; you shall be doing at your own risk and our company shall not be liable for any misuse.
Your ordered work may be forwarded to any of our production or service centers located globally, for the quality delivery. However, they are also bound by an NDA to keep customer’s information as highly confidential.
We hold a policy of using the pseudonym to ensure the following:
With a view to avoid undue confusion and hassle at our customers end when they are assigned a new account manager, we use pseudonyms; it helps our customers remain connected with a single point of contact and remember their name comfortably.
Moreover; as our staff comprises of people from different regions and cultures, hence the use of pseudonym helps us present a uniform culture of the organization